Monday, July 5, 2010

On my reading list

I usually write three to four books at a time. Reading is another of our family's passions. The hubby loves self-help books and I try to read a bit of everything: cookbooks, novels, anything I can get hold of.

At the moment, these are the books I tote around.

1) My favorite June 2008 issue of Yummy magazine. It features easy-to-follow everyday recipes. I try to cook one dish from my stack each month.



2) Secret Prey by John Sandford. First time to read a book by this author. The novel is about a wealthy banker ending up dead an investigators quest to find the killer. Basic recipe for a suspense novel.



3) Old issue of Star Studio Magazine. Reading on Sharon Cuneta's 2,500 sqm sprawling house in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.



4) Baby Read-Aloud Basics. Having a three-month old baby for the first time, we try to read on infant basics as much as we can.



5) What to Expect the First Year. This is a book I refer to every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment