Wednesday, April 25, 2012

one of my favorite things

i love reading. it's relaxes me after a busy day. i usually read in bed (i know others won't agree) when everyone is asleep and i have a little peace and quiet. i love anything as long as it has a good plot.

this year i target to read a total of 50 books. sounds a little ambitious but when i was single i have no trouble finishing four books a week.

on one of my errands, i manage to squeeze a few precious moments at the book store and taking advantage of this, i brought home this armful of books, ranging from chick lit to contemporary fiction.



i finished the first book The Hunger Games series in two days and tonight i'm starting on Catching Fire (the 2nd book). i have another two on my currently-reading list with less than 100 pages to go. Hopefully, i can meet my target this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment